Augustus Minerals Limited is an Exploration Company exploring for Lithium, Rare Earths & Copper in a large tenement package located in the Gascoyne Province of Western Australia. The project covers approximately 3,600km2 of granted and under application tenements located in the Gascoyne Province, in the Shire of Upper Gascoyne and the Shire of Carnarvon.
To-date, there is extensive “untested” high grade multi element mineralisation and surface anomalism along the Ti Tree and Mingabar shear zones for over 85km of strike length.
Augustus Minerals has already identified high priority drill targets along the Ti Tree and Mingabar Structures ready for either diamond, RC or air core drilling.
Based on results from previous explorers and current exploration work undertaken by Augustus Minerals there is significant exploration potential for a number of mineralisation styles:
- Lode style - gold and copper - gold
- Copper-Molybdenum Porphyry deposits
- Molybdenum – Copper Porphyry deposits
- The Porphyries also containing by-product credits of gold , silver rare earths and rhenium
- Intrusion related styles – Gold and Copper and IOCG Copper Gold deposits
- Intrusion related styles – Potential Nickel-Platinum group elements
Targeting Critical Minerals & Base Metals: